Friday, May 28, 2010

How I'm Feeling...

Physically - Eh. I'm not good, but not bad. I'm cramping like hell, but I'll deal. Confused. Yep... I am. One thing that confuses me is the fact that I'm not ovulating, but AF has been here and I think she is on her way back. I don't get that. The BP medicine I'm on was making me sleepy all the time, but I think I'm getting adjusted to that. I just sleep more soundly at night. The Metformin hasn't really done anything. Sometimes I feel like I have an upset stomach, but it passes. I'm guessing that once I start taking the 1000mg a day I'll see some sort of change. I have noticed that I'm not craving certain foods as much and I've been thirsty all the time.

Emotionally - I'm OK, I guess. I'm confused about all sorts of things. I'm wondering if this will turn out the way I hope it will. I've talked to David about this over and over again. We want to have a child more than anything, but the overall goal is for me to be healthy. I want to be healthy. I want to have a healthy pregnancy. So, we're taking it a day at a time. I'm so mad that my body isn't working the way it should be working. It's a natural thing and my body can't do it. It's so frustrating. IF isn't something I ever thought I would deal with. My mom had 5 kids. My Aunts on both sides of the family had at least 3 kids. What gives? Why has this fallen on me? Maybe it's just a temporary thing. Hopefully, we'll get to the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment