Thursday, June 3, 2010

UGH!!!

I don't know what it is, but I just can't shake this nauseous feeling. I know it's the Metformin, but it still sucks ass. I ate one bite of soup and I felt like I was going to puke all over myself. Just the smell of food makes me want to puke. Ugh... I hate this! I know I should eat something, but as soon as I put it in my mouth I feel sick. I've tried soup, crackers, dry toast, a pop-tart, and I'm still feeling like this. As long as I'm drinking, I should be OK. Right? I hope so because nothing is going in right now.

AF is being her normal bitchy self again. She should have been here already, but she's being a bitch. And this is where I run into a problem. Should I POAS just to be sure? Odds are it will be BFN since my last blood work showed I didn't ovulate. Should I waste a test? Essentially, that all it is. Wasting a test because I know it will be a BFN.

UGH...I hate being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment